SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstract title must be limited by 250 characters.
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- The body of the abstract including references and acknowledgements (excluding Title, Authors and their affiliations) should not exceed 2000 characters.
- No chart or graphics should be included in the abtract.
- All abstracts should be submitted online through this website.
- Please create your Login ID/account by Clicking “Register now” after which you will receive a notification email immediately.
- One login ID will allow only one abstract submission.
Instructions for Poster Submission
- Poster size – 3ft wide and 4ft high (36in W x 48in H).
- The poster should have the following format.
- Name of Authors
- The presenter name should be formatted as bold.
- E-mail of presenting author.
- Main body should comprise abstract, introduction, material and methods, results, significance, important references and acknowledgement.
- Link for ePoster